⇐ Watch “A Day at VAS Adult Day Care”
⇓ Download our Digital Brochures ⇓
Adult Day Care Brochure (English)
Our Mission & Vision
VAS is opening up the FIRST Medical Care Center dedicated to improving the quality of life for Vietnamese Seniors within our area. Our mission is to improve the well-being of our Senior clients and communities by delivering patient-centered health care.
This center supports our vision of reducing isolation and loneliness among Vietnamese Seniors while providing adequate healthcare services.
We care deeply about our patients long-term health and well-being. VAS is determined to provide the care and services necessary to ensure that each guest is treated appropriately.
VAS Adult Care Center provides:
- Highly trained staff who are committed to each client and family we serve
- Wheelchair accessible transportation to and from our center
- Community Activities and outings
- On site Health & Clinical Services
Comprehensive On-Site Health Services Include:
- Full-time Registered Nurse on Duty
- Dietary Consultant to oversee nutritional needs & Special diets
- Dedicated staff to ensure quality of care
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Scheduling Doctor’s appointments
- Physical Therapy referral, and More!
Benefits to your Loved Ones
- Transportation Assistance
- Delicious & Nutritious Meals
- Medical Supervision & Support
- Fulfilling and Satisfying days
- Warm & Positive Environment
- Safe & Stimulating Environment
At VAS Adult Day Services, we support the whole family. We welcome the opportunity to care for your loved one while you work, attend appointments, or simply take a break with the peace of mind that your loved one is happy and safe.
For more information on our Adult Day Care Center
Call (301) 646-5852