VAS has a new service in which we assist those in our community with finding opportunities for employment.
This service includes:
– Provide job recruitment information from factories, restaurants, companies
– Evaluate the qualifications and needs of job seekers to connect with suitable job opportunities.
– Find people who have the means to help those who do not have a car
– Help fill out job applications via Internet or translate during job interviews
– Help with resumes, job applications, health check ups
In addition to this, VAS also invites community members to share job openings to help further connect Vietnamese people of our community to Job opportunities– If you know of a job opportunity, please contact VAS.
– If you are in need of home repair call, VAS’s Job links line and skilled workers will come and repair at a reasonable price to help raise funds to support VAS.
If you would like more information on our Job links Service, please call us at (301)-646-5852 or send an email to email@example.com
Workforce Development Course
VAS has started a Basic Home Repair Course for the Vietnamese community with the goal to create job opportunities for those looking for work as well as helping to save money on simple home repairs. This course is taught by a Vietnamese lecturer at the VAS office. There are only limited seats available, so students who register early are prioritized.
Call 301-646-5852 to learn more about the next class registration date.please visit the IRS website via this link.